Earlier this week, he decided to look up how to make play dough with things we had in our pantry. Sure enough, he found a video on YouTube and did it.
~ Veg. Oil
~ Food coloring
You will need:
~ counter/table space
~ mixing bowls
~ measuring cup
What to do:
(This makes up to 4 batches. Portions may vary depending on amount of batches.)
1) Mix 4 cups of flour with 1.5 cups of salt in a mixing bowl
2) In a separate bowl, stir 2 table spoons of vegetable oil into 1/4 cup of water
3) Pour food coloring into the water & oil mix and stir
4) Stir 1 cup of the salt and flour mixture into the bowl with the food coloring until it molds
5) Massage batch on the table/counter with more flour until ready.