Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

✰ BOOK REVIEW ✰ INEVITABLE by CA Harms


INEVITABLE
Author: CA Harms
Series: The Key West Series #2 
Genre: Contemporary Romance
~ SYNOPSIS ~
Harper Jameson, had built the necessary walls to keep her heart safe.

Never again would she allow herself to become weak and vulnerable.

Confident and full of attitude.

A mask she wore than many fell for...

Except Easton Black.

He was equally confident, cocky and knew what he wanted.

Determined.

Things he wanted rarely escaped his grasp.

He was immune to the facade Harper had created.

She was intriguing.

It was Inevitable and Harper could sense that there was no way out.

Easton Black would no doubt be the man that could change everything.

People aren't always as strong as they appear to be on the outside...






CA Harms cannot write a bad book to save her own life. She simply can’t. She always draws me in and hooks me from the very first page, to the very last one. I’ve said this before and I will say it again: her books keep getting better and BETTER, and trust me when I say that they were amazing to begin with. CA is an author you must NOT miss out on!! One of my all-time favorites, for sure!

“You’re truly amazing, and Harper Jameson, you’ve capture me.”

INEVITABLE was Easton and Harper’s story and yes, it can technically be read as a standalone, but I would recommend starting with book 1, UNPREDICTABLE.  Now let me tell you this… I LOVED Jett – a lot – but EASTON? O.M.G. EASTON. He stole my heart!!! His cocky (not in a bad way AT ALL) and sexy attitude made me melt. I absolutely loved how he never once hid his attraction to Harper. The sexual tension between them in the beginning was very much palpable! Houuu-Leeee-Cowwww! I was ready to start fanning myself while reading!

“If giving her a rose lit her face up the way it was at that moment, hell, I would have one delivered every day.”

Harper has got to be one of my favorite female characters. Sassy, funny, and strong but not annoyingly stubborn (MASSIVE PLUS!). She and Easton were a match made in book heaven! She didn’t give into his very swoon-worthy romantic side easily, though, she made him work for it a bit, and I loved seeing them come together. It did not feel rush or too quick. It was perfect. Everything was developed at the right pace (yet another massive plus)!

INEVITABLE had drama (Sarah…grrr), angst, PASSION, steam, romance, and humor. OMG BRUTUS!!!!!!!!!! I have never tried to NOT laugh as hard as I did last night. Hubs was sleeping next to me so I was trying (and failing MISERABLY) to stop shaking as I giggled and then, flat out laughed, while reading about Easton and Brutus, Harper’s slightly HUGE dog. Funniest. Thing. Ever. CA Harms did a superb job describing all the details – from facial expressions to body movements – during those scenes and it was just perfect. FUNNY as could be. Have I mentioned that I LOVED this book?

INEVITABLE was AMAZING and damn it, I didn’t want the book to end. Ever. Easton and Harper’s story had me FULLY invested, turning the pages like a lunatic. FIVE BRILLIANT STARS! And oh my gosh….I NEED KADE’S STORY. Yesterday. My heart is already aching. Sigh.

You guys…. Go one-click INEVITABLE. You won’t be sorry. I promise. This one – for sure – made it to my Top Favorite Book List of 2015. In true CA Harms fashion, this book is a MUST READ.





Meet the author: CA Harms
C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full blown Romance novel addict.

She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.

Social media links:

No comments:

Post a Comment