Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

★ 30-day Challenge! ★


My friend, Jodie, and I are doing a 30-day challenge starting tomorrow, Monday, January 26th! But...here's the thing: it goes beyond just a physical challenge. Not only are we doing 30-day workout routines and eating healthier meals (no more junk food!), but we're also doing a spiritual challenge, of sorts. You see, we want a life with less stress, anxiety, and negativity (and that includes pointless drama!). We want a happier and a more simple life without so much fuss. We all want to be better people, so why not actually do something about it, right?


Jodie has created a board on Pinterest that includes positive and motivational quotes. Feel free to follow our board here ~ 30 days to a more positive life.

♥ I absolutely LOVE it and some of those quotes are pretty darn awesome! ♥

For the spiritual part of this challenge, we are doing something Jodie heard about on her local radio station. They challenged their listeners to listen to only Christian music for 30 days and see the positive impact it could have on their lives. Personally, I've never really listened to Christian music before, but I will definitely give this a try and see how it goes. I mean, why not, right? What do I have to lose?

Well anyway, as for the physical part, I will be doing a 30-day yoga challenge which you can follow here: Yoga with Adriene: 30-day Yoga Challenge. I also found another month-long challenge on Pinterest which I think is probably easier ➜ check it out here. As for Jodie, she will be doing dailyburn.com which she says is "like Netflix for workouts" LOL!

While working out we will be eating healthier meals. That means, goodbye fast food restaurants, junk food, and candy!! *Sigh* While I know this will not be easy, in the long-run, it will be totally worth it!

I'm beyond glad Jodie and I are doing this challenge together. It's been proven that when you do things, such as working out, with a partner/friend, you are less likely to give up.

Cheers to us, Jodie!! We will kick butt!

HAPPY SUNDAY, everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment