Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve!! Goodbye 2014, HELLO 2015!!!



What a year it's been!!! Oh my goodness!! Life has tested in me in so many ways, but at the same time, it's made me so much stronger. This year started off with me not being incredibly happy. I was content, I guess you could say, but I didn't know what true happiness felt like. Not really, anyway.

This hectic journey I've been on throughout 2014 has lead me to a place I now call home. A lot of ups and downs later, I consider myself to be incredibly BLESSED. My heart could not be more full of love. I have a beautiful family made up of two wonderful boys, a puppy, and a man that spoils me rotten and supports me in every way possible. I also have an amazing job which I look forward to everyday -- my own literary PR company! I mean, how cool is that!?

I'm truly grateful.

I've transitioned from a life of uncertainty and questions to a life full of love and bliss. A life where alongside my loved ones, I work hard every day to accomplish my dreams and goals. A life of moving forward.

This passing year has taught me to know the difference between fake people and real friends. It's shown me that no matter how many times you fall, what counts is how many times you get up, and that regardless of how hard it may seem, the best response you can give negative people is no response at all. After all, you don't have to attend every argument you're invited to. :)

I've always been the type to look at the bright side when facing a challenge. So on New Years Eve 2014, I'm saying THANK YOU to each and every person that has affected my journey -- whether it was in a good or bad way, THANK YOU. I've learned to take the good with the bad and make the best of it. And I have.

I am happy. I am blessed. I am home. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Cheers to new opportunities in 2015!! Let the new journey begin...



1 comment:

  1. Dearest Lydia, Thank You For Being The BEAUTIFUL Woman You Are, Inside & Out!!!!!!!!
    Thank You For The BEAUTIFUL Smiles, You Have Gave, Jeff, Blaize & Kiefer!!!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A BLESSING TO JEFF, BLAIZE, KIEFER & OUR FAMILY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!
    I Told You, Jeff Is One Of The Best Of The Best!!!!!!!!
    WE LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH & WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU ALL!!!!!!!!
    Love & Prayers Always,
    Mom&Dad Harbaugh



    ReplyDelete