Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

DIY Fall Decor!

Okay, so if you know me, you know I'm not the craftiest person out there. That said, I made it my mission to decorate our home for Fall. Jeff was on board with the idea and the boys were excited about it, so why not? I had seen a few ideas on Pinterest and at several stores in town, and so, I went for it.

The fact that we live close to Wal-Mart was a blessing for this project. If you're looking to decorate your house and want to stick to a budget, Wal-Mart is definitely the store for you.

I purchased a wreath, fall leaves and flowers, pumpkins, and potpourri -- all for under $30.



After a few hours of work, cuts and bruises (like I said, I'm NOT crafty!), and of course, some help from the boys, everything was finished.


The wreath will go on our front door. :)


My bookshelf :)


Right next to our door, in our front room, you'll find this table. The boxes that say Give Thanks were a gift that Jeff got a few years back. If you turn them around, they say Merry Christmas, so yes, you'll be seeing them again soon. ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment